The Smartfloor system is fully compatible with Q’Straint L’Track fitting retractors and offers a fixed and quick release seat securement system that works with both Smartfloor and Freedman 3PT seating products.
The Smartfloor Van offers countless variations for seating and positioning of wheelchairs, which makes it well-suited to a range of applications for transit, mobility, or group homes. It can function well as either a wheelchair accessible van conversion or a non-wheelchair conversion.
- Smartfloor aluminium vehicle flooring is composed of different aluminium profiles that are adhered into your vehicle safely.
- Smartfloor floors are M1 certified according to EU Directive 76/115 for all major vehicles.
- In connection with the certified quick-release fixing and M1 seats, SmartFloor withstands forces of approximately 3,5000 daN per seat, which means more than 10,000 daN for a row of 3 seats.
- In connection with the AMF-Bruns Protektor System, SmartFloor meets all ISO 10542 and DIN 75078 requirements and international safety standards.
- Smartfloor is planned individually and allows unlimited flexibility in seat and wheelchair configuration.